Gaming scarface or scrabble is just a black screen

hempin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
am i missing an iso or is it the game?my wii is a 4.0u softmod with trucha bug,preloader .29,cios rev14,cioscorp 3.5, and bootmii as ios with wiiflow full. everytime i try and start either scrabble or scarface via usb or disc ,i get a black screen and thats it. i've tried another iso and it's the same? any ideas or solutions available or worth sharing..i'd really appreciate any help and thanks..

hempin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you've noticed my multiple topics and didnt notice i already said that i have tried different dumps makes you look silly.. lmao yeah i tried a different dump and when you cant get help on a topic and or try to report it for deletion you cant if noones responded.

hempin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh yeah..i forgot you were a school teacher. check this out richard head, if your not trying to help or say something nice then keep your childish attitude & remarks to your self..this forum is for helping each other, not for putting people down. by the way whats your reflex friend code..i would love to send a few hot bullets your way.. LMAO

hempin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for your help bud, glad we can get the girly stuff out of the way.. i've tried neogamma r8 and r4 and still nothing..for a 2nd time i am trying to get new iso's..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, my fuckin headphones have an out of place speaker
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you try wearing them?
    B @ btjunior: @Xdqwerty 16