Gaming scarface or scrabble is just a black screen

hempin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
am i missing an iso or is it the game?my wii is a 4.0u softmod with trucha bug,preloader .29,cios rev14,cioscorp 3.5, and bootmii as ios with wiiflow full. everytime i try and start either scrabble or scarface via usb or disc ,i get a black screen and thats it. i've tried another iso and it's the same? any ideas or solutions available or worth sharing..i'd really appreciate any help and thanks..

hempin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you've noticed my multiple topics and didnt notice i already said that i have tried different dumps makes you look silly.. lmao yeah i tried a different dump and when you cant get help on a topic and or try to report it for deletion you cant if noones responded.

hempin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh yeah..i forgot you were a school teacher. check this out richard head, if your not trying to help or say something nice then keep your childish attitude & remarks to your self..this forum is for helping each other, not for putting people down. by the way whats your reflex friend code..i would love to send a few hot bullets your way.. LMAO

hempin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for your help bud, glad we can get the girly stuff out of the way.. i've tried neogamma r8 and r4 and still nothing..for a 2nd time i am trying to get new iso's..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: