Gaming Scareface The World is Yours Problem??

Ninjaserver

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there guys. Just wondering if it's my copy or with everyone else but in playing Scarface there are EXCESSIVELY long load times every minute, glitches in video where parts replay back about 2 seconds, actual gameplay seems fine though. Load times are so long and frequent that you sit and wait more than play, quite literally.
Ntsc-u with ntsc-u version
Thanks for any help.

Bloodgod

嵐の王
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
changing from in-game to option menu lag? that seems to be the norm. As for the other things you mentioned I am not to sure. I remember when I played it the game ran smooth. I had no weird video glitches. Load time was OK, nothing to go crazy over.

shadow_cruiser

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I guess it matters how patient you are. I've been used to the long load times on the Wii, which actually seem A LOT slower than the gamecube. Just the other day my friends and I were playing Carnival Games and we thought the game kept on freezing during screen switches but it was just taking so damn long.

I've been playing scarface for awhile and I get the same problems as you but I've learnt to live with it. Do you find your Wii Drive sometimes goes crazy when exploring the city?

Ninjaserver

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually shut the game off and decided to post this because the times were too slow and frequent to make the game enjoyable. Haven't even gotten to city. Wii drive really goes crazy a lot while loading points. I do get a long lag between ingame and menu, but load times just seem terrible for 20 seconds gaps in play and then 'please wait...loading" again.
Thanks for the replies

Ninjaserver

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Requested on IRC, got, reburnt and now working PERFECT!!! I am guessing it's about 10x faster (exactly like the game was designed to run) now. I can't believe the difference. There is now way the previous was playable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: How is everyone?