Hacking Scared my Acekard 2i won't work

JBW

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I recently ordered a acekard 2i from ds-one but I live in the uk so my dsi is EUR. I heard from somewhere that there have been problems with the acekard 2i on the EUR ds'. Could somebody tell me if this is true?

rockbmi

Trophies
XP
The acekard 2i works perfect on the UK DSi. Also the games that where supposed to be forbidden, work perfect. The games where pokemon platinum, professor layton, and the other game.

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
£20? Heheheh, mine was £12.46
biggrin.gif

Belmont1987

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's definitely problems with the Acekard in general. I checked some stuff out and found out that I was sent faulty products. And they didn't even bother trying to help me fix the problem.

@Nintendolinky: I think that other game was the RPG that had a name that looked like "Sudoku something" lol

commdante

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hmm, please state the site you ordered it from so it can be black-listed. As it doesn't seem to be an actual dealer. Any decent dealer would sent a new one as it was faulty and warrenty should cover it. Are you sure you didn't get a R4i with a new sticker/package from some e-bay site?
tongue.gif

lucifon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I paid around £28 with a 4gb SD card and it came the next day from r4gift.com. Seems they put the price up by a couple of quid now.

Pretty decent service. The AceKard itself had light wear markings on the sticker, whether its just been moved about or something I dont know but it works perfectly fine. Only problem is the USB MiniSD Card reader just conked out randomly and doesn't work. Not to worry because ive got 2 MiniSD to SD adapters so its not really an issue, and I cant be bothered with sending back the entire thing to get a new one when I dont need it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse