Hacking SC LITE....... good deals on 1gb micro?

seam1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
im sure nobody wants to help me out on this one, heh.. but im tryin to find some good places to get a 1gb sandisk(non ultra) for under 40$. ive seen like 2 places that had them for 39.99+ free shipping. but there has to be cheaper places than that. i know amazon had them for 30+free shipping or some shit a few days ago, but i missed out. anyway, id appreciate any feedback, as im sure others would as well who are in the market for a micro for their new SC lite... thanks

seam

FifthE1ement

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its a regular SanDisk microSD (12X 1.8MB/sec) so you know it will have a bit of slowdown. Just spend an extra few bucks and get the Ultra II microSD and be happy to have plenty of overhead speed for upcoming graphics hogs like Zelda and FFIII.

FifthE1ement

compi_

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Its a regular SanDisk microSD (12X 1.8MB/sec) so you know it will have a bit of slowdown. Just spend an extra few bucks and get the Ultra II microSD and be happy to have plenty of overhead speed for upcoming graphics hogs like Zelda and FFIII.

FifthE1ement

Dude, I'm getting tired of your STUPID posts!!! you are telling everyone that there is slowdown with theregluar sandsik micro sd, BUT THERE IS NONE!!!! I already tested several ds games that usually have slowdowns, AND THERE WERE NO SLOWDOWNS!! So stop with posting those riduculous posts telling people to spend extra money on a card that doesn't improve the quality!!

FifthE1ement

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then why do most of the ppl in the SC dev forum and Maxconsole say the SuperCard Lite runs the Castlevania intro at a 4/5 with just a bit of lag? I'm just trying to help people as the overhead of speed won't kill them anyway and who knows what will happen with the newer games?

FifthE1ement

KINGOFNOOBS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WHO CARES WHAT THEY SAY. If YOU dont have it. Then dont say anything about something you DONT have. I for one do have it and it works fine with my normal ScanDisk MicroSD 1GB. I can play Animal Crossing, Castlevania (The Video AND the Game) full speed.

mr_saturn

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Then why do most of the ppl in the SC dev forum and Maxconsole say the SuperCard Lite runs the Castlevania intro at a 4/5 with just a bit of lag? I'm just trying to help people as the overhead of speed won't kill them anyway and who knows what will happen with the newer games?

FifthE1ement

I'm so tired of your bullshit. Stop posting about it on every SC board.

FifthE1ement

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please leave me alone and stop attacking me for no reason. I am just trying to answer the thread and help the user. I am sorry if the regular SanDisk lags for like a few sec’s in the Castlevania vid but it does. I am not the only one to say it and I have seen it first hand. It’s not a huge or interrupting lag but it does lag in a few spots here and there. With the SanDisk Ultra II there is no lag at all and the extra read/write bandwidth is more then enough to warrant a purchase. Please stop slamming me for giving people advice as it’s not necessary to take over the thread about it. If you don't agree just say it doesn't lag in your game and move on.

FifthE1ement

jonblue

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just bought a 1gb SanDisk microSD (regular/non-Ultra) from eMartBuy, a seller on Amazon.com. It was 30 + 7.99 shipping, but I believe the price has gone up. It's model SDSQ-1024-E10M. I benchmarked it using HD Tach, and got 8.3 MB/s sequential read.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.