Say if Iwata did not die right after last e3.

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I wonder if I am still pissed at this point. And Nintendo did not do a very good job at recovering.
I just hope they did not mess up with nx.

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If Nintendo fucks up this time, it's over for Nintendo. Like, they are going to close down like Disney Interactive's Gaming Division. I honestly don't know if they can take two hits to the face.

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If Nintendo fucks up this time, it's over for Nintendo. Like, they are going to close down like Disney Interactive's Gaming Division. I honestly don't know if they can take two hits to the face.
I just hope there is still something not rotten in the Company right now. I hope several million dollars are enough to buy a dying Nintendo.

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It wasn't sarcasm. As I read the title I was reminded he did die. =(
It is almost a full year and it is his death that cool the rage.
But his death bring Nintendo a second chance. Does hope seem dim?
If I have the money I would put all to continue the gamecube rounte even at a loss.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I kek'd. Nintendo has billions of dollars worth of assets tucked away, they're not going to "close down like Disney". The only circumstance I can think of that would cause Nintendo to close down any time soon is if both their next handheld and console are colossal failures (which, at least in terms of handhelds, won't happen), none of their titles sell (which, thanks to all the fanboys, won't happen), someone bombs a board of directors meeting, and pig shit from all the now-flying pigs destroys Nintendo headquarters.

As much as I like to shit on Nintendo for their obvious incompetence, they're not going to leave any time soon. Even if the NX ends up being another Wii U, or worse, a Virtualboy, all they have to do is shit out a 4DS with more Pokemon and Mario and Zelda and they're set for the future.

D

Deleted-379826

I kek'd. Nintendo has billions of dollars worth of assets tucked away, they're not going to "close down like Disney". The only circumstance I can think of that would cause Nintendo to close down any time soon is if both their next handheld and console are colossal failures (which, at least in terms of handhelds, won't happen), none of their titles sell (which, thanks to all the fanboys, won't happen), someone bombs a board of directors meeting, and pig shit from all the now-flying pigs destroys Nintendo headquarters.

As much as I like to shit on Nintendo for their obvious incompetence, they're not going to leave any time soon. Even if the NX ends up being another Wii U, or worse, a Virtualboy, all they have to do is shit out a 4DS with more Pokemon and Mario and Zelda and they're set for the future.
^

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Yeah, right, right. I forget that Nintendo makes the 3DS sometimes. . .

New 2DS if Nintendo NX fails calling it

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass