Hacking Say I want to Install some games...

idunnoilikends

OP
Trophies
Website
www.swagbucks.com
XP
Country
United States
But also continue to buy from the VC.
How do I safely go about doing this?

and If i decide I don't want to keep them anymore is there a way to COMPLETELY make it untraceable that I ever installed VC games?
Does uninstaller remove all traces of me playing them, including the wii messageboard?

I'm scared to install a starfox wad and comix zone.

If I install them can I safely still go into the shop channel and buy defend your castle?
Do I have to install before I can back into the shop channel?

basically how can i safely do this?

i also wish to know if wipeout 64 works when injected?

James B.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't do it? Haha, lame answer, but there is no current way to be "safe" about this stuff.

According to Webster's:
Piracy:

Risking your balls and more to get some free stuff.

Man, thats a tight dictionary.

oh, and check the compatibility thread somewhere around... or try it yourself.

megabug7

Forum Relic
Trophies
XP
Country
I know that formatting the Wii erases every trace and that your able to redownload your games.

I'm trying to see what happens if I change the wad ID code to the same ID code of one of my bought games.

ie BOFII for the SNES.

Theoretically it should overwrite it and still show up in my Titles Downloaded and under the Category Super Nintendo.
But what will happen if I delete said game - will I still be allowed to download it?

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, there's always a chance you'll get a corrupt WAD that will direct your Wii to interface with the WOPER, and you'll start playing Defend Your Castle, but it'll look like a bad 80's movie, and you'll actually be playing Global Thermonuclear War and cause chaos in Norad, but the security will be so bad you can easily slip in on a tour bus and teach the computer that the only smart move is not to play, by having it play itself in Tic-Tac-Toe... wait... sorry, too much caffeine today...

There's a chance that the FBI will come knocking at your door if you install VC games without buying them... extremely slim chance of that, but still a chance! Just like there's a chance if you post on GBATemp's forums anymore, the world could come to an end... however remote, there's still a chance!

idunnoilikends

OP
Trophies
Website
www.swagbucks.com
XP
Country
United States
Fission said:
I know that formatting the Wii erases every trace and that your able to redownload your games.

I'm trying to see what happens if I change the wad ID code to the same ID code of one of my bought games.

ie BOFII for the SNES.

Theoretically it should overwrite it and still show up in my Titles Downloaded and under the Category Super Nintendo.
But what will happen if I delete said game - will I still be allowed to download it?
you can redownload stuff you bought from VC when you reformat?

megabug7

Forum Relic
Trophies
XP
Country
idunnoilikends said:
Fission said:

ie BOFII for the SNES.

you can redownload stuff you bought from VC when you reformat?

Yes you can

read this

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I bet you don't pirate game either