Say how much you love the person above you

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I Luv my Boyfriend [significant other], but he's been so under the weather, that he's bed stricken now. [doc agrees]. I'm just not a person who likes being stuck to this kind of thing. I'm, older than him and have some of his ailments, I just wanted to Enjoy my golden years, and not to be bogged down. But to try and help him worsens my ailments. That's why you see me trying to cheer myself up with these dumb azz sayings on here. If it offends anyone, My Deepest Apologies to you. I like this forum, as it has so far let me to be a Person again. And I Love you all for it. Again My Apologies for my naughty statements. :sad:

Last edited by AncientBoi,

Nobody_Important4u

Barely real
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I Luv my Boyfriend [significant other], but he's been so under the weather, that he's bed stricken now. [doc agrees]. I'm just not a person who likes being stuck to this kind of thing. I'm, older than him and have some of his ailments, I just wanted to Enjoy my golden years, and not to be bogged down. But to try and help him worsens my ailments. That's why you see me trying to cheer myself up with these dumb azz sayings on here. If it offends anyone, My Deepest Apologies to you. I like this forum, as it has so far let me to be a Person again. And I Love you all for it. Again My Apologies for my naughty statements. :sad:
Except I don't even know you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ohkay