Saving two spoiler boxes instead of one

Gimzie

professional moron
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recall this happening a long time back with some threads, and now it seems to be happening again.

In this thread: https://gbatemp.net/threads/super-mario-bros-next-a-nsmb2-mod.445883/ of which I have edit access to, every time I edit the thread, the software decides it wants to add a second spoiler block next to my first one.

I've tried using various browsers, along with clearing cookies, cache, and almost everything else I could think of, but the system still refuses to save my edit as one spoiler box, and not two.

Last edited by Gimzie,

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The problem you have is that there is a [CENTER] tag that starts before the [SPOILER] tag and ends somewhere before the [/SPOILER] tag.
If you want to solve that you can do that by placing a [/CENTER] tag just before the [SPOILER] tag, and a [CENTER] tag just after the [SPOILER] tag.
This way formatting won't change, and you will solve your [SPOILER] being broken in the middle of nowhere problem.

Last edited by sarkwalvein,

Gimzie

professional moron
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Disable the rich text editor in your settings.

Thank you, that did the trick! Can't believe that I need to use a hacky workaround for something that should work, though.

The problem you have is that there is a [CENTER] tag that starts before the [SPOILER] tag and ends somewhere before the [/SPOILER] tag.
If you want to solve that you can do that by placing a [/CENTER] tag just before the [SPOILER] tag, and a [CENTER] tag just after the [SPOILER] tag.
This way formatting won't change, and you will solve your [SPOILER] being broken in the middle of nowhere problem.

Yeah, I know what the issue was, the problem was when trying to fix it, GBATemp would mess up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning