Homebrew Saving resolution / aspect ratio o latest Retroarch Wii versions?

Maeson

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi, I would like to know: Is there a way to save different custom aspect ratios or resolution for each core? Because every time I try one of these newer versions I end up tired of not being able to.

Whenever I change it, save, and try another core, that aspect ratio will be used for every core, like if there was only one for the entire application. If there is a way of having each core using its own aspect ratio and / or resolution, which are the steps?

I tried setting before booting a game, while a game is running, saving and exiting while game is running, etc... But no matter what I try, I just get one single configuration across everything.

Custom aspect ratio for each core (even repeated ones for consoles with different resolutions) at least was possible to do on old versions. What can I do, or it is intended to be that way?

Also, is there a way to not lock yourself out of controlling Retroarch when changing controllers on the Input menu? It has been incredibly annoying. When “None” is selected (even if it is by error) no controller will be able to navigate through Retroarch’s menu, and you need to forcibly exit Retroarch, or turn off the console, and then erase the config files to be able to navigate again. Another thing that didn't happen on old versions.

I asked this months ago on the Libretro forums; but that place seems to be rather dead, and probably are not bugs to "report" on Github.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: shit like goku mui and beerus and other dbs stuff lmao