XP
Country
Brazil
Hi everyone, the problem I'm going to report happens in the games below:

Crash huge adventure
Zelda link to the past and minish cap
all donkey kongs
Astro Boy
(there are probably others but I didn't get to test all of them)

these games above do not save the game at all

Crash huge adventure/Donkey kong 3/Astro boy
I play the game normally, save the game and when I turn the device off and on the save just doesn't exist

Donkey kong 1-2
When I choose to save, "save failed" appears

Zeldas
The data in file "x" is corrupted

i also have a standard omega flash ez and in it these roms work normal, even if i change the memory cards the error persists. both formatted in FAT32 - 32kb (I also tried EXFAT)

I downloaded the same roms from several different sites, in ODE it doesn't work while in ez standard flash it works normally

even my ODE is up to date with the latest firmware

Please, I would really like someone to help me because I've tried everything I read on the forum and nothing solved

Last edited by Rafaerk,

HalfScoper

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You sure you even properly save? Like for example with Pokémon, you go through the save process ingame, but then need to reset the cartridge so it asks you if you wanna save your state (or on the next time turning on your Gameboy). If you don't do this, the game won't actually save indeed.

Rafaerk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You sure you even properly save? Like for example with Pokémon, you go through the save process ingame, but then need to reset the cartridge so it asks you if you wanna save your state (or on the next time turning on your Gameboy). If you don't do this, the game won't actually save indeed.

yes i am saving correctly. even the other games work normally (the auto-save is always on)

Kunoz07

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it didn't work either
When about to load the game on the menu that says boot clean cheats and all that go to save and change it to SRAM and should work. I'm playing link to the past right now

Attachments

• 20211230_014715.jpg
    20211230_014715.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 64
  • 20211230_014543.jpg
    20211230_014543.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 59

EZ-Flash2

Official EZ-FLASH Stuff
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Other affected users in this thread can PM me for the latest beta firmware if you have not yet returned it to your dealer.

This beta firmware only fixes the specific Definitive Edition which cannot save EEPROM format correctly, no other updates, please don't PM me for the beta firmware if you are not affected.

Reactions: springah

HalfScoper

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
When about to load the game on the menu that says boot clean cheats and all that go to save and change it to SRAM and should work. I'm playing link to the past right now
I personally always use AUTO, never had any issues with several types of games or fanmods.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse