Hacking Saving GC Games WITHOUT GC Memory Card

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
Must have memory card. If you live in or near a large city, check a mall for video game stores. Some of them sell used cards cheap. I bought a 64Mb card for $5 from one a few years ago, haven't needed another one.

elm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a free Gamecube memory card... I was at Walmart and I bought a cart load of items, and at the checkout the cashier said "Don't bother taking all the Pepsi 12 packs out of my cart". So I didn't, and paid for my items. Then I noticed when I unloaded the Pepsi into my car that the Gamecube memory card was in between the Pepsi 12 packs. So I felt bad and kept the card, but I would have paid for it, it was $9.99... still not a bad price.

I don't condone stealing... it was an accident that I took advantaged of.... so don't steal!!!

But the price $9.99 was still affordable at the stores.

smile.gif

elm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can steal up to $25 of stuff at a time from Walmart and they can't do anything, company policy.

Really... that's weird! Not that I'm gonna go and do it, but they don't prosecute anybody if they steal under $25.00 worth of stuff?

Elm

Trulen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah. I think a 64 MB card, I bought for 30 bucks in the days of yore ( probubly MUCH cheaper now), holds like... A thousand or so blocks? Not too bad.

And off topic...
What are you going to steal for 25 bucks?
Srsly.
All the good things are priced above 25 bucks, yo.

Now if there was some 1 GB Kingston MicroSD cards, that'd be different >]

gamez2003

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I wish there was a walmart in australia
tongue.gif

im not out to steal their shit like a couple of thiefs are talking about here but their variety
tongue.gif

BTW if your in australia I can sell you a 64mb card cheap pm me if you want. I think posting intenationally would be too expencive.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    +1
    Veho @ Veho: Turkish olive oil wrestling. +1