Hacking Saving Gamecube via using Neogamma, is it possible or no? have

blackacidevil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey there,

I just wanted to know if anyone knows of a way to save games (your data file) using neogamma and playing GC games. Do I need to go and purchase a memory card the size of a credit card so I can smack people in the mouth and call myself Neildiamond ? Or via the option in Neogamma (Storage device) actually works on some setting.

Thanks really appericate answer

and check out this great SNL Skit with actual al gore, Jake the snake roberts

This will make your day this video

http://vimeo.com/11482791

This video will make your day click here

and answer my question

thanks

resincake

Trophies
XP
Country
Are you asking if it is possible to save your game (On Gamecube games) to something other than the Gamecube memory card? Via Neogamma or any other loader ?

If so, the answer is 'No'.

Besides, a Gamecube memory card can be gotten for like £3 off ebay, and it aint that big, and even if you do consider it as big, you arent gonna be carrying it around with you.

Or am I missing what you are asking?

:>

NOTE: Just to clarify. The Storage device option in Neogamma is to set the device for saving your Neogamma config only (ie./ Save the options you have selected), not your savegames for any game started via Neogamma.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
resincake said:
[...]
NOTE: Just to clarify. The Storage device option in Neogamma is to set the device for saving your Neogamma config only (ie./ Save the options you have selected), not your savegames for any game started via Neogamma.

No it's not. The config is always stored on sd card. The storage option is for Ocarina codes, .wip files etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse