Hacking Saviine transfer confusion

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i've looked at multiple guides detailing how to transfer loadiine saves to usb with saviine, which i figured would be an easy injection process of clicking, dragging, and injecting. And well it pretty much is, i just wanted help clearing up something. In every guide i've seen, they talk about the 8000001 and 8000002 folders that are apparently in the saves directory on my sd card..... They aren't.... Instead i have a "c" folder and an "u" folder, with the c usually being completely empty, in this specific case rayman legends. I'll put the exact step here:

7) Put your 8000001 and/or 8000002 folders from loadiine into this title ID folder, as well as the common folder.

I also have no idea where the common folder would be. All i see is an empty "c" folder and inside the "u" folder is a folder called "RaymanLegends" with RaymanSave_0 inside. Could somebody help me figure out what files to put where for saviine injection?

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so... Im gettin an error. Probably because the common folder is empty....... but it was always empty.... The 8000001 folder though has the save, and putting the save into the common folder results in another error. Here's the screenshot of the error without me interfering.

Capture.PNG

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.