saves from dualscene

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by crash_insane, Mar 7, 2007.

Mar 7, 2007

saves from dualscene by crash_insane at 6:00 AM (733 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. crash_insane
    OP

Newcomer crash_insane Newbie

United States
    I can't get any of them to work on my M3 Simply. I read their guide, doesn't help at all [​IMG]

I'll explain what I did: I nab one of the save which contains different files of the saves (*.duc, *.dat, *.sav). My first time is to just drag the *.sav next to the rom and rename it like the rom file (eg mario.nds, mario.sav), that didn't work cuz I got a corrupted sav file messsage when I try to load the game.

Secondly which I was sure I got it, I nab one of the save. Extract it, use the SAVE TRANSFORMER tool i found from the M3 site (M3.G6.SC SAVE TO M3DS Simply SAVE Transform). I input the dualscene's game dat and output as the same rom file as sav. I attempt loading it but it just ask me to create a save.

this is really frustrating, what exactly am I doing wrong [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Destructobot

Member Destructobot Crave the Hammer

United States
    If it asks you to create a save file, you probably named the .sav wrong. If the rom is game_name.nds, the save should be game_name.sav.

When choosing a save to convert, your best bets are 256KB .sav, .dat, or .0. Some of the other formats (.duc, some .sav files that are not 256KB, and others) cannot be directly converted by the M3/R4 save converter.