Gaming Saves for Mario and Luigi: Dream Team (US)

Famicon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesanyone have a backed up Powersave that they can share with me that can be used with my Mario and Luigi: Dream Team US Cartridge? One that has Hard Mode beaten (up to the final boss of course).

I do have Homebrew thanks to Ninjhax, but I figure using Powersaves is safer. Otherwise, how would I do it through Homebrew? What app would I need?

hobbledehoy899

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
How fucking fast do you think people can play (leat alone beat) an RPG that hasen't even been out for a month?

EDIT: I'm so tired and out of the loop with actual games that I forgot that Paper Jam is the new game and not Dream Team.

Last edited by hobbledehoy899, , Reason: mmm whatcha smea

Famicon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm so sorry.

It's ok.

I've searched Google but all I could find are Gateway 3DS saves, which currently doesn't work on systems higher than 9.2 (as far as I know).

I found out that you can backup a save with Powersaves from one cartridge of Dream Team and restore it to another as long as the regions match. Yeah I know it doesn't work for Pokemon X/Y but it does for Dream Team. So does anyone have a powersave of Dream Team (US) with Hard Mode beaten? I can't even find a Gateway 3DS save of one anywhere!!

Reactions: hobbledehoy899

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.