Saves for Mario and Luigi: Dream Team (US)

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by Famicon, Dec 14, 2015.

1. Famicon
    OP

Famicon GBAtemp Fan

Sep 24, 2013
    United States
    Doesanyone have a backed up Powersave that they can share with me that can be used with my Mario and Luigi: Dream Team US Cartridge? One that has Hard Mode beaten (up to the final boss of course).

I do have Homebrew thanks to Ninjhax, but I figure using Powersaves is safer. Otherwise, how would I do it through Homebrew? What app would I need?

2. hobbledehoy899

hobbledehoy899 Conniption Master

Nov 13, 2015
    United States
    linux-zen
    How fucking fast do you think people can play (leat alone beat) an RPG that hasen't even been out for a month?

EDIT: I'm so tired and out of the loop with actual games that I forgot that Paper Jam is the new game and not Dream Team.

Last edited by hobbledehoy899, Dec 15, 2015 - Reason: mmm whatcha smea
  3. Famicon
    OP

Famicon GBAtemp Fan

Sep 24, 2013
    United States
    Dude I'm talking about Dream Team!! Not Paper Jam. Dream Team has been out for two years!

hobbledehoy899 likes this.
  4. hobbledehoy899

hobbledehoy899 Conniption Master

Nov 13, 2015
    United States
    linux-zen
    I'm so sorry.

5. Famicon
    OP

Famicon GBAtemp Fan

Sep 24, 2013
    United States
    It's ok.

I've searched Google but all I could find are Gateway 3DS saves, which currently doesn't work on systems higher than 9.2 (as far as I know).

I found out that you can backup a save with Powersaves from one cartridge of Dream Team and restore it to another as long as the regions match. Yeah I know it doesn't work for Pokemon X/Y but it does for Dream Team. So does anyone have a powersave of Dream Team (US) with Hard Mode beaten? I can't even find a Gateway 3DS save of one anywhere!!

hobbledehoy899 likes this.