Savegame Issue G6 to Acekard RPG

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by Organizer, Mar 18, 2008.

Mar 18, 2008
  1. Organizer
    OP

Newcomer Organizer Member

I guess it’s just be but how does this work?

My old G6 Lite makes 3 save games - one .0 .1 .2 file per game, but with .sav for the RPG its seems for me that its only one file? How do I convert my old 3 save games per game to be used on the Acekard RPG? I found a online converter that seem to accept converting the .0 file, but that does not really solve the whole issue!? All help appreciated...

Organizer

2. Arno

Member Arno GBAtemp Regular

United States
    You can only have one save file per game on the AceKard RPG (as a .sav file), and to convert from .0, .1, or .2 to .sav, simply change the file extension. This shouldn't be a problem since your computer won't recognize either extension. You can't have three, sorry.

3. Smiths

Member Smiths AKAIO Person of Interest

United States
    technically he can.. convert all 3 saves to RPG format, but name them in the custom RPG firmware (Moogle Save Slot) format.

Default (.0) = ROMNAME.NDS.sav
    .1 = ROMNAME.NDS.1.sav
    .2 = ROMNAME.NDS.2.sav

You can then copy saves between slots in the GUI (ROM Info), and choose which slot to use.

4. Organizer
    OP

Newcomer Organizer Member

Thanks for the feedback both of you [​IMG] closing the case for now and ended up taking the .0 file and converting that... not sure of the .1 and .2 are simply earlier backups the system makes or something. None the less I am very happy with my Acekard RPG so far...