KRII LUN AUS
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am hoping someone will be able to help me. Recently I downgraded my 5.50 Prometheus to 5.00 m33-6, well the save files were corrupt. I then updated to Prometheus and the saves worked, and I ran SaveGame deemer on them and acquired the unencrypted saves. I then downgraded to 5.00 m33-6 again but even with the savegame deemer plugin enabled the games would not read the save. So does anyone know how to get the games to read the unencyted saves on 5.00 m33- 6 or another way to fix the corrupted saves when I downgrade.

I searched google and did not find an answer that helped, and also searched on the temp.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
If you've read the readme and done everything correctly then theoretically it should work. As far as i remember you should copy both the "SDDATA.BIN" and "SDINFO.BIN" files from your deemer enabled saves (SAVEPLAIN) into the new save folder you've made on your target firmware (so that would definitely work) Load that transplanted save, then save again immediately. Then disable deemer and go from there.

If it doesn't work then GEN is totally f'ing up saves or you're doing something wrong. I've never done this myself but in theory it should work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: damn wifi