Homebrew SaveFilEditor always giving me an error when trying to install a save, help?

D

Deleted User

You need to explain more if you want help, and i'm not sure this is the right thread. Are you trying to install the save to a .cia or .3ds, and what did you do when you tried to install the save?

chrisluna413

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to explain more if you want help, and i'm not sure this is the right thread. Are you trying to install the save to a .cia or .3ds, and what did you do when you tried to install the save?

I'm trying to install it to the .cia copy I have, but I also have a retail copy of it, too, but I don't wanna use it since it has my 2-3 year old save file of acnl on it. I downloaded the saves from this thread and all of them are giving me "Failure"s for some reason. I'm going to the SD card section on the savefileeditor and pressing A to install them, but that's all I ever get. It hasn't worked with fire emblems saves, too.

D

Deleted User

I'm trying to install it to the .cia copy I have, but I also have a retail copy of it, too, but I don't wanna use it since it has my 2-3 year old save file of acnl on it. I downloaded the saves from this thread and all of them are giving me "Failure"s for some reason. I'm going to the SD card section on the savefileeditor and pressing A to install them, but that's all I ever get. It hasn't worked with fire emblems saves, too.

The problem is that you should pick import to SD Card instead of only just import it. When you select the save, press R+A instead of just A.

chrisluna413

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The problem is that you should pick import to SD Card instead of only just import it. When you select the save, press R+A instead of just A.

Gives me the same result. R+A and A shouldn't give different results anyway. One imports all the saves on your SD card, the other imports just one. R+A=Select All.

Failure!
Level : -7
Summary : 4
Module : 17
Desc : (a number, but my 3DS died)

D

Deleted User

Gives me the same result. R+A and A shouldn't give different results anyway. One imports all the saves on your SD card, the other imports just one. R+A=Select All.

Failure!
Desc : (a number, but my 3DS died)

So at the SD section when you press R+A it ask to import all saves? It's supposed to ask to import save to SD card, and are you sure you have the .cia installed?

chrisluna413

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So at the SD section when you press R+A it ask to import all saves? It's supposed to ask to import save to SD card, and are you sure you have the .cia installed?

Ah ok, I didn't that it said that. Still gives me the same error though :(

Failure!
Desc : 120

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol