[SaveFile] Pokemon Legend Arceus Main Story Completed

JPOrtiz831

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got seven stars any pokemon will obey me, got palkia dialga and giratina, all my good pokemon are on page 18,every time i earned a star i made a save so you can go back and play them, if you go back to an earlier save dialga is probably there just gotta put him in my line up. im stuck on the seas legend quest and torandus thunderous, and landorous, and complete the whole pokedex for arceus, i used cheats so got everything maxed out except wood
https://www.mediafire.com/file/bo1n7e2sm6zb4sc/0x01001F5010DFA000_0x01001F5010DFA000.zip/file

Cryzzgrantham

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i got seven stars any pokemon will obey me, got palkia dialga and giratina, all my good pokemon are on page 18,every time i earned a star i made a save so you can go back and play them, if you go back to an earlier save dialga is probably there just gotta put him in my line up. im stuck on the seas legend quest and torandus thunderous, and landorous, and complete the whole pokedex for arceus, i used cheats so got everything maxed out except wood
https://www.mediafire.com/file/bo1n7e2sm6zb4sc/0x01001F5010DFA000_0x01001F5010DFA000.zip/file
Did you manage to find out how to progress the quest mate? You're stuck at exactly the same point i am

_______

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I'm assuming when the game update comes out well be able to do the Quests cuz still have no way to catch spiritbomb Pokémon need him to complete them all
Nope, Spiritomb will appear when you collect all 107 purple ghost fire.

I already cleared the game (100% dex finished and all quests done) and so do many others as it seems.

JPOrtiz831

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice was able to get all the trade Pokémon, one question about braviary, do I just hit it with a jet ball or can you throw a ball while flying?

rudraksh

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Nope, Spiritomb will appear when you collect all 107 purple ghost fire.

I already cleared the game (100% dex finished and all quests done) and so do many others as it seems.
can u pls share your save file i also completed almost but it got corrupted pls pls i really wanna play on

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended