drsn0w

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all
I'm trying to install SaveDataFiler on my 4.1 CFW. I've tried various CIAs and when installed they all say the same thing when I launch it, SD Card Removed, etc etc. I've even tried making my own CIA out of the CSU with an RSF that I found on another GBAtemp thread, but to no avail. Same error. I added the UseExtSaveData: true key to the RSF as suggested by someone, but then the CIA doesn't even import.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

powersaver

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have the SDK that contains the SaveDataFiler CSU, there is a converter someone created that uses the CSU as input. I don't know where the thread is that mentions this, however with this information you should be able to search for it. Or just get a version that someone has already converted, tested, and verified as working on 4.5 CFW. And no, I can't help.

drsn0w

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have the SDK that contains the SaveDataFiler CSU, there is a converter someone created that uses the CSU as input. I don't know where the thread is that mentions this, however with this information you should be able to search for it. Or just get a version that someone has already converted, tested, and verified as working on 4.5 CFW. And no, I can't help.

I tried all of that. Thanks for the response. Unfortunately when I made my CFW, I was stupid, and didn't card-upgrade to 4.5, so my CFW is actually 4.1... I guess it's just 4.1 :(

drsn0w

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try 3dsiso... or its 4.1's fault...
Thanks for the response! I tried the one from a certain 3DS site for ISOs, :) but it also gives me the SD Card error. I guess it's 4.1's fault. I tried making the CIA out of the 2.4 and 4.2 CSUs, neither worked. I'm debating whether or not to redo my CFW and actually update it to 4.5 like a smart person would have. I guess it's 4.1's fault.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."