Hacking Question Saved Switch (FW 3.0) how to duel boot it (CFW+Legit for online)

alepman90

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I already have a banned Switch using it since the release of SX (Emunand), i have a never used one since 2017 with FW 3.0.0
I want to use it for Pokemon and Smash (already have SX dongle and don't mind buying another key since I had 0 issues with it)
and what the best options of not getting banned.

xabier

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Set up an emunand with sx os and keep the stealth mode on or set up a emummc with atmosphere and keep it offline or use 90dns.

Update your sysnand nornally

alepman90

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Set up an emunand with sx os and keep the stealth mode on or set up a emummc with atmosphere and keep it offline or use 90dns.

Update your sysnand nornally
Thanks, since it's been a long time. when I set up SX OS, should i update to the latest FW?
I'm not going to set up the wifi connection at all on emunand, also any benefits for staying on 3.0?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I already have a banned Switch using it since the release of SX (Emunand), i have a never used one since 2017 with FW 3.0.0
I want to use it for Pokemon and Smash (already have SX dongle and don't mind buying another key since I had 0 issues with it)
and what the best options of not getting banned.
Well you have 2 Switches so why not just use one for legit stuff and the other for CFW?

Reactions: Deleted User

xabier

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, since it's been a long time. when I set up SX OS, should i update to the latest FW?
I'm not going to set up the wifi connection at all on emunand, also any benefits for staying on 3.0?

If you update to latest fw before sx emunand will be also high firmware, so you save an extra step upgrading your emunand. There is no need for it to be on 9.0.1 but cartridge slot won't work if you don't update to fw over 9.0

fringle

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Another options for you is to just use the sxos to launch Hekate and then atmosphere so you won't have to buy another license.

alepman90

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Got my hand on Switch lite, liking it so far. keeping my fw 3.0 till my current cfw one busted even though it's working like charm with full battery hours since it's releases date (minus the ban)

gnze796

Trophies
XP
Country
I mean, since you already have two Switches, I would keep the banned one full pirate and the second one not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: It's very sad and a poignant example of why preservation is so important.