Hacking Saved Data From Banned CFW Switch To Brand New

makazula

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Don any of you guys know if it's relatively ban-safe to transfer saves created in CFW to OFW with checkpoint?

Just to clarify what I mean:

I have some saves, created on CFW with 'backups'. So, if at some point I decide to go legit, restore my clean nand backup, and use Atmo (offline, with creport) just one time, to transfer saves with checkpoint, and then never again.

I know no one knows for sure what is and isn't ban safe, but did any one tried this already?

Willgheminass

The Ultimate Pink Lurker
Trophies
Website
rhylnzux.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
Don any of you guys know if it's relatively ban-safe to transfer saves created in CFW to OFW with checkpoint?

Just to clarify what I mean:

I have some saves, created on CFW with 'backups'. So, if at some point I decide to go legit, restore my clean nand backup, and use Atmo (offline, with creport) just one time, to transfer saves with checkpoint, and then never again.

I know no one knows for sure what is and isn't ban safe, but did any one tried this already?
There is no "pretty sure" at this point in the Switch scene for whats ban worthy or not(except for cheating on multiplayer online) but saves should only be tied with what game it belongs to. There is always a chance to be banned from using homebrew in general so keep that in mind.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM