save transfer between supercard and g6 lite?

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by Tacos, Aug 13, 2006.

Aug 13, 2006
  1. Tacos

Newcomer Tacos Newbie

Jun 26, 2006
    United States
    hey everybody. i have a ds lite, and had previously purchased a supercard mini sd. of course, a month later everything better came out. so i sold my mini sd and have purchased a g6 lite from i took all of my roms and saves and put them on my computer, but i'm afraid they won't be compatible with the g6 lite.

on the supercard, the patched roms have extension: game.nds.dsq and the saves are: game.nds.sav

does anyone know what the extensions for patched roms for the g6 lite are, or the save files? or at least whether i can run my saves on the games. i have no problem downloading the roms again and repatching them, but i am in no mood to have to replay through every game again. is there a converter at least, for .sav files to whatever format the g6 lite saves is? will a simple rename do?

thank you.
  2. outphase

Member outphase Custom title

Nov 21, 2005
    United States
    rename the .sav file to be game.0, but you could've found this information looking in every other supercardG6 thread

If that is too much, I wrote a converter where .sav is a supported format.