Elendael

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi everyone,

I have a serious problem (don't know if it's already known or not, sorry) but on some games (Zelda Spirit Tracks, Ace Attorney Investigations, etc...) sometimes after reboot (or connect my microSD to my computer), the saves just disappears or becomes "corrupted". It's a little bit annoying and i totally don't know how to fix it.
I use the last Akaio (but i noticed the same problem on the last one) and my Acekard is not a fake. I have a DSi XL too.

Thanks for your help !

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Elendael said:
Hi everyone,

I have a serious problem (don't know if it's already known or not, sorry) but on some games (Zelda Spirit Tracks, Ace Attorney Investigations, etc...) sometimes after reboot (or connect my microSD to my computer), the saves just disappears or becomes "corrupted". It's a little bit annoying and i totally don't know how to fix it.
I use the last Akaio (but i noticed the same problem on the last one) and my Acekard is not a fake. I have a DSi XL too.

Thanks for your help !It may be you have a 'bad card' - when did you buy it ?

there's a post that tell us that there's been a bad batch of acekard 2.1's since December
QUOTEif you purchased your 2.1 after december 2009 you probably have a bad card. acekard has commented that the cards are real and they have no idea what the problem is. it seems that most users have problems with corrupt saves but other users are reporting that the firmware hangs on "loading...". try the official firmwares and 1.5.1. if either one works and your saves go corrupt you have confirmed you have a bad card.
If you happen to have such a card I suggest you contact the vendor you brought it off of to get a replacement

Elendael

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yeah i bought it from ChipSpain in February.
But I don't get that error messages on all my games, only a few of them.

Sinistral89

Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe your microSD card has some bad sectors. You should scan the card with... Damn can't remember the name. It is a windows program that you can use to scan harddrives and such for bad sectors...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [louder cricket sounds]