Save mii

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by Yu-Gi-Oh 100, Feb 26, 2011.

Feb 26, 2011

Save mii by Yu-Gi-Oh 100 at 6:28 AM (801 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Yu-Gi-Oh 100
    OP

Member Yu-Gi-Oh 100 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    anyone know where to buy this thing, and if so does it work?

2. DeadlyFoez

Member DeadlyFoez Banned

United States
  3. Donkey Plonk

Member Donkey Plonk GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    Sod savemii.
    Savemiifree, simply take a gamecube control apart and press all 4 dpad buttons at once while booting

4. Yu-Gi-Oh 100
    OP

Member Yu-Gi-Oh 100 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    umm how do i do this without a boot menu?

5. Donkey Plonk

Member Donkey Plonk GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    As I said above and in the other thread.
    To do savemiifree. Take apart a gamecube controller so you can access the inside. Now press all 4 d pad buttons and hold them.
    Power the wii on while doing this, this will bring up the recovery screen if its accessible. It happens before you get into the system menu, in fact before the health screen too.
    Just youtube savemiifree to see how I mean, then you need a recovery disc (any game that your wii can boot so if you have a modchip you can use a backup, if not, it will need to be an original. BUT the recovery disc MUST have an update partition, and that update partition must include a newer system menu than what you currently have. It also must be your region.

Say for example you are on 3.4. Using Donkey Kong Country original if you had a brick like this, it would fix it and update your wii to 4.3 (pretty sure thats what donkey kong comes with)