ROM Hack [SAVE HACK] Mario&Luigi Dream Team Bros

Urkelli

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I used a glitch ingame and got stuck, and my superior brain thought "let's save in this location so you're stuck forever"..... Is there any way you can change where you spawn when entering the game?
sorry for bumping old thread

Reactions: I pwned U!

ladygugu

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Found some Offsets for Exp, Exp left and LVL

■ Mario mod

Offset(h)
--------
00000778 xxxx <-- Current EXP
Block: 778-779 Lenght: 2 (Maybe Lenght 3 have not testet more changed only to FF FF)

0000077C xx <-- EXP left (change to 01 for 1 XP left to Rankup) maybe a 3byte area dont now

0000077B xx <-- Current LVL (change this to edit your Lvl)

■ Luigi mod

Offset(h)
--------
00000860 xxxx <-- Current EXP
Block: 860-861 Lenght: 2 (Maybe Lenght 3 have not testet more changed only to FF FF)

00000864 xx <-- EXP left (change to 01 for 1 XP left to Rankup) maybe a 3byte area dont now

00000863 xx <-- Current LVL (change this to edit your Lvl)

uB1xp7A.png

oLMljYN.png

0tmpbGA.png

Reactions: I pwned U!

iwabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Maybe someone here can help, I was using the NTR plugin from speedfly and on several occasions the "level up each fight" option wouldn't work. It would just reset without level up. After progress in the main story it would work again. Now I completed the game but I'm stuck on Level 38 and can't level up at all. Using the EU 1.1 version, installed as CIA. No matter if with that option enabled or without any cheats at all, I won't gain EXP. Is it because the (I'm guessing Chinese) game needs different offsets and therefore kind of broke my game and only worked partially?

Would be great if someone could help. And if not...maybe share their completed savegame (hard mode) maybe?

ladygugu

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Maybe someone here can help, I was using the NTR plugin from speedfly and on several occasions the "level up each fight" option wouldn't work. It would just reset without level up. After progress in the main story it would work again. Now I completed the game but I'm stuck on Level 38 and can't level up at all. Using the EU 1.1 version, installed as CIA. No matter if with that option enabled or without any cheats at all, I won't gain EXP. Is it because the (I'm guessing Chinese) game needs different offsets and therefore kind of broke my game and only worked partially?

Would be great if someone could help. And if not...maybe share their completed savegame (hard mode) maybe?

does your screen flashes green when you boot up the game ?

iwabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
does your screen flashes green when you boot up the game ?
Only when loading the NTR plugin, but yeah. I'm running Rei and only load up the CIA version of NTR when I want to use cheats. Nothing flashes green when I don't have NTR and its plugin activated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol Veho goatse device! +1