OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello gbatempers

Long time viewer, first time poster.

Ok here is the scenario, I have 2 Wii's. Wii A has system 3.2U with all the goods. Wii B has system 3.3U as well with all the goods. Wii A nand was used to create Sneek V2 and it had most of my good save game data. My brother used Wii A and erased all my save game data, yeah that sucks. I use my sneek on Wii B but want to know if its possible to extract save game data from my sneek nand and return it to my original wii A. I have tried savegame manager gx with no luck, and could not find anything on the sneek guides. Any help would be cool. Thanks!!

atomikramp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
i was interested in the opposite.
i have one wii, where all the goods are on, and i want to use sneek to load games from HDD without screwing up the clean system menu in my wii.

is there a way to port my saves from my wii to sneek?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
did you try ShowMiiNand on your SneekA using save/restore function to get the files ?

Then use Savegame Manager on WiiA to put them back.
attention, ShowMiiNand use a different folder structure, you will need to move the files to the correct folder's names.

Edit :
My bad, it's only working on VC/wiiware
frown.gif

Edit 2 :
Through your OS explorer, check the nand and you can find all the save files.
Just copy them to the folder structure that Savegame Manager use, and copy back to your WiiA using it.
Note that if you formated WiiA, you need to insert/play the game at least 1 time.

Remy SF3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks Cyan, I think I got this figured out and i will post my results. I think I can install a save game to sneek as well. It just sucks losing your good save games like Mario Galaxy and Punchout.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
why not use simple FS Dumper/ a Bootmii dump and dump the whole NAND to SD/USB, then use showmiiwads/Wii to delete the unneeded channels and other content thats not needed, then you would have all your saves

Remy SF3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I did try that, but it seems that Savegame Manager requires a different folder structure than the actual save game in the nand.

Example: Super Mario 64 save game is in \title0010001\4e414145\data (banner.bin, EEP NSME) in the nand, in savegame manager its in \savegames00100014e414145 (banner.bin, EEP NSME)

I was able to extract a save game from sneek nand and install it to Wii A, and also manually install a save game into sneek nand. Like Cyan stated you must have played a game just once. Now just wish Savegame manager GX had an option to choose from actual nand or an emulated one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple