ROM Hack Save for pokémon Sword shield in yuzu?

iAccel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
the game is work but freeze in this screen, can someone upload a save in espanõl after that?

Attachments

• sss.png
    sss.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 2,468
Last edited by iAccel,

wazxy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Damn sofa XD
Who can share a Japanese female SaveFiles?

Now I know this is not perfect of sword and shield,still a lot frozen scene in yuzu

Attachments

• sofa.png
    sofa.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 1,165
Last edited by wazxy,

lolihunter-san

Trophies
XP
Country
Cambodia
This is the part where the game starts forcing local ad-hoc on to detect nearby Switches playing the same game. On the Switch, there would be an L letter next to the WiFi logo. Since Yuzu doesn't have that, the game would hang. The Switch using mitm sysmodule also crashes here because it messes with the console's ad-hoc.

Reactions: wazxy and phonz

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
This is the part where the game starts forcing local ad-hoc on to detect nearby Switches playing the same game. On the Switch, there would be an L letter next to the WiFi logo. Since Yuzu doesn't have that, the game would hang. The Switch using mitm sysmodule also crashes here because it messes with the console's ad-hoc.
Enable airplane mode?

wazxy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I found some SaveFiles, but still hang at out the door.also happening the other cutscenes

Last edited by wazxy,

Surax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I found a save file which allows me to arrive inside a wood, but here I have the same sofa problem: there are animation and people move the head and so on, but I can't move the main character

Reactions: SkyleinHD

Surax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
For SkyleinHD:
You have to use some save file (dumped from a real switch, I suppose), putting it into the right directory (just right-click the game in yuzu and click on open save file location or something like this)

For ThatSoupWasOk:
I have to format my PC and reinstall windows qnd everything else because, I don't know why, my i7 doesn't go over 3.3GHz until I open Intel Extreme Tuning Utility (then he goes to 4.1GHz, like it should do) , but after that I will try it

Sorry for this message, but as a new member I can't quote anyone

Hebulicore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For SkyleinHD:
You have to use some save file (dumped from a real switch, I suppose), putting it into the right directory (just right-click the game in yuzu and click on open save file location or something like this)

For ThatSoupWasOk:
I have to format my PC and reinstall windows qnd everything else because, I don't know why, my i7 doesn't go over 3.3GHz until I open Intel Extreme Tuning Utility (then he goes to 4.1GHz, like it should do) , but after that I will try it

Sorry for this message, but as a new member I can't quote anyone

Not sure if that's going to help that much because mine is running at 5.2GHz but I can't get Yuzu to utilize much of any resource. It will use roughly 20%CPU and 8GB ram but run at 15fps. I've tried changing every setting but nothing seems to help.

SkyleinHD

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
For soup, thanks for the save, ill try to find that save in my language + male character :D thx anyway

thx surax, if you have an italian save andmale char, if you can, share it :D ty

Surax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
For Soup:
Yeah, yuzu seems to use about 40% for me (I have a quad core - 8 thread i7-6820HK), maybe because of its implementation. My problem is kinda different: normally, my CPU should reach 3.6 GHz using boost, which is by default 4.0 in my PC (gaming mode gives me a little OC) and can be rised to 4.2. Everything should just work from the startup, but, I don't know why, this doesn't happen anymore.... If I open XTU, everything goes normal, but I can't open it everytime, it's kinda frustrating

For Skyline:
I'd like to have an italian male one, but unfortunately I don't... I have to use the english female if it works, dannazione!

Last edited by Surax,

Surax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
right now it's unplayable..go like 20 fps + stutter with i7 7700k 32gb ddr4

Stuttering is because of the absence of shader cache. You have to create it by playing and then, playing again the same scene, you'll see that it will be a lot more playable. Talking about the frame rate... Yeah.. It's kinda disappointing...

Surax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
After the slumbering wield, you will stuck in front of the first gym, so it's pointless. Yuzu team is already working on a fix for this, we can only wait unfortunately

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.