Save for Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga (GBA) - 2 hours in

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by cubeikon, Jul 14, 2013.

1. cubeikon
    OP

cubeikon Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 3, 2006
    Gambia, The
    Hey,

I just started Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga today and played for 2 hours straight. Rebootet my PSP and my savefile is gone. What the *%$x"? ^^

If ANYBODY has got a savefile around Bean Kingdom (where you get thrown into the sewage system), please let me know. If it's a little earlier on the peak of the mountain for example that's totally cool too.

Thanks a lot!
    cube

2. MarioFanatic64

MarioFanatic64 The guy who does things

Sep 13, 2009
    That sucks. Once my battery died while saving at the Yoshi Theatre, boom, gone. After starting all over again and getting much further, I came across a game-breaking bug at Joke's End; a door that I opened in my last session was closed again when I came back the next day and the switch for it was still activated. So I had to restart AGAIN. I was using a legit GBA cartridge though, so I couldn't use savefiles.

3. TyBlood13

TyBlood13 Weeaboo Trash

Jul 1, 2012
    United States
    Kentucky
    I don't have a save but when your using gPSP make sure you quit the program before turning off you PSP, since that is how the program saves.