Hacking Save files on AKAIO 1.5

Narcnarc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, this is my first time updating my akaio firmware. I started with 1.4.1, and everything was working perfectly; however, now that I have updated to akaio 1.5, my old save files are not appearing. I moved my savelistex.bin into the new akaio firmware, and my save files are in the games folder, but the acekard is not reading them. Is there some step I missed? My procedure was: download akaio 1.5, delete akmenu4.nds and the file _aio, then unzip new akaio firmware into sd card, then place old savelistex.bin into the new _aio folder, then play the games. I updated everything like loaders and savelists. Some help would be greatly appreciated. I would like to play my old saves with the new firmware
smile.gif

scrtmstr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
go into system settings> advanced settins ( dunno for sure what it is in english, using the dutch version of AKAIO) and then at the bottom you've got save extensions. change it to the format of your saves and your done

Lanzmon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you trying putting your old save files in your games folder?! It took me almost forever to find the solution for me...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Tattle-tale :creep: