LA96£
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hey everyone, I've been checking this forum for quite a while now and I still haven't found something to help me.

Before, I had Dead Rising and I was playing it for a long time. Now that my Wii drive is dead, I finally got an HD that works fine with my Wii. My main question is, I forgot if my Dead Rising copy was Pal or NTSC. Is there any way for me to convert my Save file to NTSC if my Dead Rising copy was indeed a Pal copy? Or to make everything easier, is there a way for me to find out the region of my Dead Rising save file? Such as, extracting it from save game manager and doing something with an hex editor.

(off topic. Yay my 100th post.)

DarkShadow96

LA96£
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I remember once my friend's SSBB was Pal and he lost the disc. So then my friend gave him his NTSC copy and it did not work. But if what you say is true, then I will try. I also knew you were going to answer
tongue.gif

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there are several methods to figure it out
1- open your ISO in a hex editor or any of the million wbfs/game managers. if the 4th character of the ID is E its NTSC.

2 -check out your nand with any of the million homebrew apps that can allow it. in the title/00010000/ folder will be all the saves for disc games. check out the 4th character of the ID and you have your answer.

dead rising is RIN?08 where the ? is the character that will tell you what region your game is no matter how you look it up.

but why does it really matter what region it is? your dvd drive broke. you are using a HDD now. just put whatever ISO you have on the hdd. it will still be the same region.

DarkShadow96

LA96£
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
giantpune said:
there are several methods to figure it out
1- open your ISO in a hex editor or any of the million wbfs/game managers. if the 4th character of the ID is E its NTSC.

2 -check out your nand with any of the million homebrew apps that can allow it. in the title/00010000/ folder will be all the saves for disc games. check out the 4th character of the ID and you have your answer.

dead rising is RIN?08 where the ? is the character that will tell you what region your game is no matter how you look it up.

but why does it really matter what region it is? your dvd drive broke. you are using a HDD now. just put whatever ISO you have on the hdd. it will still be the same region.

For my save file sakes. I'm trying out your 2nd method.

Edit: Yup its Pal if I am correct. "0001000052494e50" I remember reading that 50 is Pal and 45 is NTSC. Well anyway, thanks for you guys help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality