Gaming Save File Help - Breath of the Wild

Omarr98

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had some issues with my save files for The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild.
I've had this game downloaded before onto my system memory, I've played it for hours and hours, and I've passed it all a little over a month ago.
However, since I don't have a flash drive and I have limited space on my Wii U, I deleted it to try out other games to download. I deleted the software and I kept the save files.
However, ever since the DLC came out, I've been wanting to get it back, and today I finally did.
However, when I re-downloaded an started it, it started as if it were the first time. It created a new save data.
When i went to check the system settings and the data management, I went to see two different blocks for Breath of the Wild; one with the game and updates and DLC, and the other with just the old save files which I kept.

How can I load up my old save files again? Is there same way to merge those two blocks so the game instantly recognizes the save files and location, or am I missing some step or process?

Any help would be appreciated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things