"save failed", now i can't open any game (C1-2741-4)

persephone

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
i tried to save in persona 4 golden, kept seeing "save failed", left and re-entered the save menu and found that all my saves were gone, and saving still didn't work. i read that someone who had this issue before left the game and opened it again, i did this but got an error code before it launched. the code is C1-2741-4. that same error pops up for every game i try to open. the only apps i can still launch are system ones like settings.

what could be the issue, and can it be fixed? i hope my sd card isn't screwed, i was nearly at the end of P4 :(

lwiz

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
i tried to save in persona 4 golden, kept seeing "save failed", left and re-entered the save menu and found that all my saves were gone, and saving still didn't work. i read that someone who had this issue before left the game and opened it again, i did this but got an error code before it launched. the code is C1-2741-4. that same error pops up for every game i try to open. the only apps i can still launch are system ones like settings.

what could be the issue, and can it be fixed? i hope my sd card isn't screwed, i was nearly at the end of P4 :(
Remove SD2 VITA, take the SD card off from it. Reinsert SD card and then SD2VITA. That usually fixes said error for me, but SD2VITA or SD card might be starting to fail - card backup is in order.

lwiz

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
didn't work i fear
Check the integrity of the SD card on PC - with copying tthe contents off from it first if possible (hidden and system files visible when copying). If the SD checks out ok, then SD2 VITA is possible culprit - test it with another SD with the original card contents copied on it if the card didn't have read failure on PC.

persephone

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Check the integrity of the SD card on PC - with copying tthe contents off from it first if possible (hidden and system files visible when copying). If the SD checks out ok, then SD2 VITA is possible culprit - test it with another SD with the original card contents copied on it if the card didn't have read failure on PC.
the card has 97gb worth of stuff in it... can i just copy the most important things like savedata and leave the rest lmao

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM