Homebrew Save Dumping via GBA to GC Link Cable?

Mister_Keevs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have an idea if this is possible? I can't find any EZ-Flash stuff anymore, and I'd assume it would be possible to spoof a GBA game into thinking it's connecting to a GC game via the link cable.
Anyone know if this is remotely possible?
If not, then why?'

Thanks.

D

Deleted-236924

It would certainly be easier, but I'm assuming that OP only has access to a GBA and a GBA<->GC cable.
If Keevs doesn't mind spending some more money, then a DS + a cheap R4 would be perfect.

Mister_Keevs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would certainly be easier, but I'm assuming that OP only has access to a GBA and a GBA<->GC cable.
If Keevs doesn't mind spending some more money, then a DS + a cheap R4 would be perfect.

The R4 idea doesn't seem too bad, would a DSTT work? Also, any reputable sites to purchase from? Tried RHS once and I never got what I ordered. (It was a cheap, shitty R4 anyways)
If O.P. wanted I could dump their saves for them.

How so?

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
The R4 idea doesn't seem too bad, would a DSTT work? Also, any reputable sites to purchase from? Tried RHS once and I never got what I ordered. (It was a cheap, shitty R4 anyways)

How so?

If you wanted to, you could send me your GBA games and I can use my DS Lite to dump them and send them back with a copy of the saves on a CD or even e-mail them to you.

Mister_Keevs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OP here. While I lack any sort of proper coding knowledge (just a cinch of java), I was wondering if code used from GCN games could be used as a base for a backup applet? In fact, does anyone know about open-sourced projects involving the link cable?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Que dices?