Hacking "Save Data FIle Fromat Error"

!!??

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was reinstalling my firmware to my m3ds real. Before reinstalling a made a backup file on my computer with my games, and saves. After reinstalling I start a game, but I get an error on the bottom screen that says black , and says the following "Save Data File Fromat error." Yes format is spelled wrong too. So I thought maybe during the reinstallation the files got screwed up. I delete the NDS folder, and put the backup one I had on the m3ds. The same thing came up. I have alot of save data , and don't want to restart all of my games, So what should I do?

!!??

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nevermind I fixed it myself. The system file was screwed up when I moved it to the transflash. So I had to re move the system file and delete the one I just moved to it.

lasic19

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi!
I've thisa same problem as !!??:
"save file does not exist.creating save file....that is on the top screen when i pick a game to play.On the bottom screen it then says save data file format error.The micro card has been formatted any ideas as the first one i done was no problem? "
my soft is 3.6 on 3.2 was everything ok but for example ninja gainden stuck during the play but on the 3.6 gema work fine but i have problem with new roms because DS won't create *.sav file and stuck on this moment.
Thanks for help.

g6team

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Have you tried another MicroSD? I just started a couple new games with 3.6 and have not encountered the save error. Or perhaps re-install the firmware?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu...