Hacking Save Crash?

edes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I just bought an acekard, loaded AKAIO into it, but when I try to load a save from it, the game freezes. Any way I can fix this?

Also, saves are loading from saves I made with my acekard.

Kinqdra

GBAtemp's Official T-shirt
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Croatia
edes said:
So I just bought an acekard, loaded AKAIO into it, but when I try to load a save from it, the game freezes. Any way I can fix this?

Also, saves are loading from saves I made with my acekard.
Try using this: http://www.shunyweb.info/convert.php
try to convert it to something like m3 and make sure that the save extension is the same as it's set on akaio
lecture.gif

EDIT - No, i was wrong. The r4 uses the same sav as the ackeard so just make sure the save extension is the same as seted in akaio

edes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, its not that, it does load the game with the save file, for example, in pokemon it loads the game information (Tells me the name, badges, etc) but when I load my save it freezes

Kinqdra

GBAtemp's Official T-shirt
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Croatia
edes said:
Nope, its not that, it does load the game with the save file, for example, in pokemon it loads the game information (Tells me the name, badges, etc) but when I load my save it freezes
try this, backup your saves (r4), put them on your computer. Make a new save file using the acekard, switch it with the r4 one and rename it exactly the same

edes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dorian7890 said:
edes said:
try this, backup your saves (r4), put them on your computer. Make a new save file using the acekard, switch it with the r4 one and rename it exactly the same
didn't work

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1