Save conversions

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by PuyoDead, Nov 17, 2006.

1. PuyoDead
    OP

PuyoDead Hey! Hey! Oh!

May 5, 2003
    United States
    Cincinnati, OH
    Ok, here's the deal. I just got a ds-x, and I've been using it to try out games I've considered buying. As in, a rental of sorts. Well, there's a few I'd like to buy (FF3, Rocket Slime, etc.). I also have an Action Replay Max (the one that can transfer saves to and from a DS card). So, I was wondering if there is any way to convert the ds-x compressed .sav to a format the AR software would recognize, and transfer those saves to official DS game cards. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. davr

davr Member

Newcomer
    Jul 7, 2005
    Afghanistan
    try asking ds-x, you paid them lots of $$$, they should respond to your requests. They have official forums and an official support system as well.

3. nintendofreak

nintendofreak Around. Shoot me a PM.

Mar 27, 2006
    United States
    Cal Poly Pomona / (323)
    im not sure if it works, but if Rein works on the action replay, you could use that to transfer save files to DS carts.

EDIT:
    Heres the rein site by the way.
    REIN

4. dblank

dblank Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 24, 2006
    Strip the first 24 bytes (with a hex editor or something), save as file.gz, and unzip with anything that supports gzip (winzip, winrar, etc.. if running windows)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice