Save conversions

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by PuyoDead, Nov 17, 2006.

Nov 17, 2006

Save conversions by PuyoDead at 9:09 PM (553 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. PuyoDead
    OP

Member PuyoDead Hey! Hey! Oh!

United States
    Ok, here's the deal. I just got a ds-x, and I've been using it to try out games I've considered buying. As in, a rental of sorts. Well, there's a few I'd like to buy (FF3, Rocket Slime, etc.). I also have an Action Replay Max (the one that can transfer saves to and from a DS card). So, I was wondering if there is any way to convert the ds-x compressed .sav to a format the AR software would recognize, and transfer those saves to official DS game cards. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. davr

Newcomer davr Member

Afghanistan
    try asking ds-x, you paid them lots of $$$, they should respond to your requests. They have official forums and an official support system as well.

3. nintendofreak

Member nintendofreak Around. Shoot me a PM.

United States
    im not sure if it works, but if Rein works on the action replay, you could use that to transfer save files to DS carts.

EDIT:
    Heres the rein site by the way.
    REIN

4. dblank

Newcomer dblank Advanced Member

Strip the first 24 bytes (with a hex editor or something), save as file.gz, and unzip with anything that supports gzip (winzip, winrar, etc.. if running windows)