.sav ripping problems with etool_v3.13

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by PAO, Jul 27, 2007.

Jul 27, 2007
  1. PAO
    OP

Newcomer PAO Member

hello, i own a supercard lite and i want to rip the save file from my retail advance wars:dual strike cartridge and put it in my supercard lite. i followed the instructions in the read me perfectly, however, i noticed that the .sav file it creates is only 64kb while i noticed that the other games in the microsd use 256kb .sav files. could any1 pls recomend better software or atleast offer me some sort of advice or tips in using etool? all kinds of help will be greatly appreciated. [​IMG] thanks

P.S.

my original advance wars dual strike is the north american version and the clean ROM i downloaded was also the north american version. Again, Thanks [​IMG]

2. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    rein should work with the SC line, I have not got a link offhand though as the authors site went.

3. Destructobot

Member Destructobot Crave the Hammer

United States
    The fact that the save is not padded out to 256KB like the save files created by the Supercard does not indicate a problem. Save backup tools have no reason to create a file bigger than is needed for the actual save.

Try running that 64KB file through this: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=55896