Gaming SAV file for Kingdom Hearts needed

dbzgotenks

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My SD card was completely erased and so I lost all my data. I manged to find a few Sav files of some of my games, but I can't find one for this game. I need one that's around Day 118 (I was on day 118). It could be a few days behind or ahead (preferable behind) but either's fine. I was playing it on medium difficulty but that doesn't matter too much. If someone can upload a file that's around day 118 I would be very grateful. Thanks in advance.

dbzgotenks

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Luckily I made a few back up saves of some of my games (thank the lord I had a back up of my Soul Silver file) but some weren't so lucky (sadly KH...). Now I learned my lesson so I made back ups of all my Sav files. Unfortunately, it's too late now...
cry.gif

Aeros889

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well my one has two slots: one beginner story mode complete and the other is proud but on day 22 (just started it)

I could probably get to 118 soon.

dbzgotenks

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aeros889 if you could do that, that would be awsome. As long as you can get to at least day 100 (don't care which mode since it can be changed with AR) I would be a happy man. Thanks in advance.

Aeros889

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry haven't been on for a while, my adapter died on me. I'll upload it as soon as I get my friend's one.
Edit: I gave my TT to my friend to play and he used the all-item cheat thing. Still okay?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1