Hacking Sav detected in Touchpod but not Sakura

Excellentnuke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using Ryqib's (Sorry if I got the name wrong) translation patch, and it's worked flawlessly on Touchpod. I tried switching to Sakura to see if it works, but it looks like my save file is gone, even though I haven't touched anything on my memory card since I started.

Any idea about what's wrong? I think it has to do with the .sav created.

Matt140

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The latest touchpod release overcomes the saving/loading issues encountered with HG/SS (which is an anti-piracy protection). However, Sakura hasn't yet recieved an update to include these fixes (expect an update soon though).

Excellentnuke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would using the Asian release of Sakura fix this? I'm tired of how long it takes to load SS in Touchpod ><

EDIT: Nvm, my save file still isn't detected, but Sakura knows it's there. I don't think it can read the .sav file >

RevLTD

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think it is just a firmware bug in Sakura itself. It happens to me also. I wouldn't worry about it until another version of Sakura pops up.

Excellentnuke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RevLTD said:
I think it is just a firmware bug in Sakura itself. It happens to me also. I wouldn't worry about it until another version of Sakura pops up.
Dammit. I hate the horrendously high loading times for Touchpod... Oh well, guess I'll have to deal with it 'till the next English release of Sakura pops up.

Kikoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
RevLTD said:
Im not sure if anyone here is understanding you but i do, When i try to load the pokemon game on touchpod and save, I load the same game again in Sakura, and it doesn't detect the save file that touchpod made ( Been that both of the Loaders, are the same thing ) Wtf?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Veho @AncientBoi's favorite +1