sav cartridge

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by tashuke, May 17, 2008.

May 17, 2008

sav cartridge by tashuke at 12:37 AM (882 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. tashuke
    OP

Newcomer tashuke Member

United States
    ok i got pokemon diamond on a real cartridge a.k.a i bought it. now i want to play it on my R4 but i dont want to start over. is there a way to transfer the sav file of the original cartridge to the computer that then send it to the r4?

2. krazykirk

Member krazykirk GBAtemp Fan

Australia
  3. striderx

Member striderx GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Yup, exactly what krazykirk suggested.

Just realize that this method requires a wi-fi connection to your computer. And you need an ftp server application running on your PC. I use filezilla, not cuz it's the best but because it's free.

Good luck!

striderx

4. SchuchWun

Member SchuchWun GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Sweet now I can get my Mario Kart Save off my buddies cart!!! Thanks for the link very helpful.

5. PizzaPasta

Member PizzaPasta Son of p1ngpong

United States
    Is there something like this that will let me take a .sav file from a commercial GBA cart? If not, what kind of physical devices would I need.

I want to take my new game + from my Mother 3 cart and play on my EEP when the translation patch is out.

Nevermind! Sorry, I guess there's still a bit of noob in me. I should have searched first but I did and I found a helpful post.

Here it is if anyone's interested: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=76531