sav cartridge

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by tashuke, May 17, 2008.

1. tashuke
    OP

tashuke Member

Newcomer
    Jan 29, 2008
    United States
    ok i got pokemon diamond on a real cartridge a.k.a i bought it. now i want to play it on my R4 but i dont want to start over. is there a way to transfer the sav file of the original cartridge to the computer that then send it to the r4?

2. krazykirk

krazykirk GBAtemp Fan

Jul 17, 2007
    Australia
  3. striderx

striderx GBAtemp Regular

Jun 16, 2007
    United States
    USA
    Yup, exactly what krazykirk suggested.

Just realize that this method requires a wi-fi connection to your computer. And you need an ftp server application running on your PC. I use filezilla, not cuz it's the best but because it's free.

Good luck!

striderx

4. SchuchWun

SchuchWun GBAtemp Regular

Apr 9, 2008
    Canada
    The Burbs
    Sweet now I can get my Mario Kart Save off my buddies cart!!! Thanks for the link very helpful.

5. PizzaPasta

PizzaPasta Son of p1ngpong

Jan 2, 2008
    United States
    Akron, Ohio
    Is there something like this that will let me take a .sav file from a commercial GBA cart? If not, what kind of physical devices would I need.

I want to take my new game + from my Mother 3 cart and play on my EEP when the translation patch is out.

Nevermind! Sorry, I guess there's still a bit of noob in me. I should have searched first but I did and I found a helpful post.

Here it is if anyone's interested: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=76531

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice