ROM Hack SAO Fatal Bullet Complete Edition cheat codes not working??

DarknessSealer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone. I've recently got back into playing SAO Hollow Realization and a little bit of SAO Fatal Bullet. I've been able to use codes just fine with SAO Hollow Realization but when I try and use codes with SAO Fatal Bullet the codes either don't work or crashes the game. Does anyone happen to have working codes or maybe a SAOFB Trainer/save editor or something? Any solution would be great really. I'm on firmware 9.1.0 and I'm using Atmosphere and EdiZon (nightly build) and my region is USA.

TID: 01005DF00DC26000
BID: 029c2837b0eee8a9

Last edited by DarknessSealer,

issayloki

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Hey everyone. I've recently got back into playing SAO Hollow Realization and a little bit of SAO Fatal Bullet. I've been able to use codes just fine with SAO Hollow Realization but when I try and use codes with SAO Fatal Bullet the codes either don't work or crashes the game. Does anyone happen to have working codes or maybe a SAOFB Trainer/save editor or something? Any solution would be great really. I'm on firmware 9.1.0 and I'm using Atmosphere and EdiZon (nightly build) and my region is USA.

Tyr this OP

https://www.switchcheatsdb.com

ThatAnarchyDude

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any luck on anyone finding cheats that actually work?
Anyone...for
Version 1.2.0 (In-game Version 1.90)...please?

I can't even seem to load the HBM when this game is running without the Switch crashing, let alone get EdiZon running so I can search the values myself.
Even the DEMO game me these issues.
The only other game I have this problem with is ACNH, but ACNH Poker & NHSE have me covered there.

Soooo...unless someone cracks how to make an SAO:FB CE Save Editor, someone being able to generate some codes for the latest version of...
SAO:FB CE
Version 1.2.0 (In-game Version 1.90)
...would be SUPER appreciated.

Thank you.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Tom just pops in to remind people to make a thread :P
    Gift
  • Dark_Phoras @ Dark_Phoras:
    Or to post a suggestive emoji
    Gift
    Hmmm how suggestive are we talking here? Lol
    Gift
  • Dark_Phoras @ Dark_Phoras:
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Gift
  • FAST6191 @ FAST6191:
    On an unrelated note I might be said to have disparaged the workshop head magnifier concept
    Gift
  • FAST6191 @ FAST6191:
    the other day
    Gift
  • Gift
  • FAST6191 @ FAST6191:
    I must take it back. Such things saved my arse last night.
    Gift
  • KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName:
    @Veho, That's why I don't really care about having everything new new anymore as long as it does its job on what you want it to most new devices just brag about having bigger dicks than their last one
    Gift
    But a mini device that can do up to ps2 sounds nice and may make the wait worth it
    Gift
  • FAST6191 @ FAST6191:
    Bigger dicks would be nice. It is the pointless electronics that break on otherwise mechanical devices
    that bothers me.
    Gift
    We don't want a home filled with silicone objects you stick your dick in like some users here
    Gift
  • FAST6191 @ FAST6191:
    If anything capacities get lowered, tolerances get lowered because electronics control them for at least the warranty period and don't need to have as much safety factor...
    Gift
  • FAST6191 @ FAST6191:
    Back when I were a lad you could microwave your hamster with 1400 glorious watts of power
    Gift
  • Gift
  • FAST6191 @ FAST6191:
    Today I sometimes struggle to find ones 1000W
    Gift
    These older devices never really drop in price that much and people just try to resell them for full msrp on ebay anymore
    Gift
  • FAST6191 @ FAST6191:
    Nah I normally go walking and find ones people chuck out that are "broken" or "old" and grab those before running all the way home very pleased with myself
    Gift
    Slightly used big dick device $10 off
    Gift
    Then upload a YouTube video buying a brand new one saying you refurbished it to make the triple amount back
    Gift
  • Gift
    Snoop Dogg cook book is free on Kindle rn may buy the book still lol
    Gift
    First smoke some weed, then just eat something, it tastes great because your high lol
    Gift
    Here is video of the d o double g eating some flour right out of the bag lol
    Gift
    Nah that's just Martha stewarts vagina
    Gift
    KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName: Nah that's just Martha stewarts vagina