Sands of Destruction

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Aussieyobo, Jan 16, 2010.

Jan 16, 2010

Sands of Destruction by Aussieyobo at 3:25 AM (2,664 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Aussieyobo
    OP

Newcomer Aussieyobo Newbie

Australia
    Hey guys im playing Sands of Destruction on no$zoomer and its a bit slow, any1 know some setting to make it run smoothly? and also some of the moves make my game freeze(Morte's molotov move and the enemys moral boost move) it seems to be some moves that make the screen dark i think, any1 know a way to fix this? im using the latest no$gba and no$zoomer and i tryed a bunch of setting myself for both problems but to no luck any help will be much apreciated thx

2. XWolf

Member XWolf GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    If you have already tried those two then you may be stuck for a long while. There are other NDS emulators, such as Desmume.

You don't mention what OS your computer is running...

One thing for sure regardless of if you are on Linux/Windows/Mac - Emulators need power, your computer may not be up to getting what you expect from the emulator.

Also, you have to remember that these emulators are not perfected, final or even legal products to begin with - so the performance can vary from game to game.

3. aldwin08

Newcomer aldwin08 Member

Philippines
    help guyzz.. i tried this game on my no$gba and it works great but i only have one problem, the thing is that when i enter in battle i see the bloody whatever or any skill but only x,y,b,a but it doesn't freeze.. pls help!! [​IMG]

4. Aussieyobo
    OP

Australia
    get no@zoomer then go to the EXTRAS option and select world destruction, that lets u see the skills

5. Aussieyobo
    OP

Australia
    thanx for the info xwolf, im on windows xp btw, i understand some roms may run a bit slow i can deal with that, but it seems that only after some special moves does the game freeze(there are some moves that dims the screen when activated and its only some of them that make my game freeze) i thought there may be some settings i got wrong or somthing, but i will try some other stuff, but if any1 else has info that may help be free to post here