Sands of Destruction Help! *Spoilers!*

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Aeladya, Jan 15, 2010.

Jan 15, 2010
  1. Aeladya
    OP

Member Aeladya *mistressOFtheCLOW

United States
    I can't for the life of me figure out the fog ship puzzle with the colored mirrors. I know how you are supposed to do it, but it's annoying me and now I'm getting frustrated. Does anyone know how you're supposed to do this?

Edit: Never mind, figured it out. Here is the answer for those having issues:

Go to the part where you found Taupy:

Red, Red, Red, Yellow, Yellow, Yellow, Blue (Closest to the Green door), and then Green.

2. Augustburnsred

Newcomer Augustburnsred Member

United States
    haha that took me a while to figure out too. i found sound scans from famitsu that have some maps to help. the part im stuck on is going to the sun temple. i cant figure out the order needed to gain access to the temple.

Edit

Got it!!
    here is how to get into the tower of light.
    1. First you need move around the temple and teleport till you see a cutscene. leave the temple area and get the book from the lady in town. she is at the second entrance to the temple from left to right
    2.Go back to the temple area and go all the way to the west.
    3. The book will tell you what to do. It will tell you that you need to go in Light to Darkness patterns.
    3a. You will start out in light, then take a path to darkness (the ones that lead off to seemingly nowhere).
    4. Follow these paths until you get a heart above Morte's head and then go to the side area with a sun symbol where it will allow you to teleport to the actual temple.

3. stonewater

Newcomer stonewater Newbie

United States
    I'm having trouble with the switch puzzle when you get into the light temple, I've tried to figure it out for the past 30 minutes and I still haven't figured it out.

4. Oli181

Newcomer Oli181 Advanced Member

Australia
    I've forgotten where he was any directions from where you got rhi'a in the corner?

5. magicksun

Member magicksun GBAtemp Fan

Argentina
    i can't defeat lupus rex , i have my party in level 20 , and in the party i have me the boy , the girl , and the wip man , the teddy is en the back row , but teddy have one action per turn , and lupus rex is sooo hard ,

6. Aeladya
    OP

Member Aeladya *mistressOFtheCLOW

United States
    His room was in a highlighted room at the bottom of the map.

7. Louisvanharten

Newcomer Louisvanharten Advanced Member

Netherlands
    hm problems at that light tower... I keep getting the cry-sign, the heart just wont appear.

edit: aah, got it [​IMG] took some time, but got it