Sands of Destruction delayed until 2010

granville

GBAtemp Goat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This here is some annoying news. The localization of World Destruction, retitled Sands of Destruction was delayed until 2010 says the official product page on Sega's website. It was released last year in Japan to some warm applause but some criticism that the battle system was too easy to exploit and win fights. The localization to US was set to fix these issues, introduce a new soundtrack composed by the same composer as the Japanese version, and was set for a summer or fall release this year. Sadly, they have delayed the game now until "winter 2010" which I assume means anywhere from January-March. So another year to wait until we get this RPG over here.

image65.png

Siliconera believes that this delay may be due to tying the release into the official anime and manga US releases. Sega had a 13 episode series anime released last year in Japan. Supposedly, it is coming to the US as well.

Sad news indeed. I am looking forward to the game. It's also on the largest DS cart available currently- 256MB. It boasts upwards of 80 minutes of full motion video among other things.

http://www.sega.com/games/sands-of-destruction/
http://www.siliconera.com/2009/04/03/sands...ked-until-2010/

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
FUCK! That sucks, I've been waiting for this one for a while :\

What the hell, man. It seems like after the awesome month of March, shit just hit rock bottom.

Delays so far:
Steal Princess
C.O.R.E.
Black Sigil
Sands of Destruction

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
They probably did beat that dead horse--so to speak--within an hour after the [J] version hit the internet.

Although I protest the continued term 'noob', and not solely for the spelling: ignorant and uninformed are not synonymous with crass and shameless.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo"