Hacking Sandisk Ultra II 1 GB microSD

Ryu69

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi. I am wondering if anyone know where in Canada I can get the Sandisk Ultra II 1 GB microSD? I can old find the slower normal one. Anywhere in the Vancouver area would be great, or any canadian website. let me know, thanks

Ryu69

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
nothing in ebay in canada. want to avoid customs charges. even US sites like Amazon.com don't carry them anymore

yee

Trophies
Website
revscene.net
XP
Country
Canada
Hi. I am wondering if anyone know where in Canada I can get the Sandisk Ultra II 1 GB microSD? I can old find the slower normal one. Anywhere in the Vancouver area would be great, or any canadian website. let me know, thanks

You can do a special order off NCIX, but it could take weeks.

pte

Trophies
XP
Country
The regular Sandisk should be fast enough? At least that's what I have heard and noticed. It is cheaper as well and the transfer rates should not matter since the DS can't handle high speeds anyway.

johnnyafc

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I got Mine from http://www.mymemory.co.uk/
smile.gif

Topsy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi. I am wondering if anyone know where in Canada I can get the Sandisk Ultra II 1 GB microSD? I can old find the slower normal one. Anywhere in the Vancouver area would be great, or any canadian website. let me know, thanks

I ordered my Sandisk regular 2 GB micro (works 5/5 perfect on my M3 Lite) off eBay for $89.95 USD and it arrived with no customs/duty. Just make sure if you buy one off eBay, that the seller doesn't ship by a courier (like UPS, FEDEX, etc). USPS is best. The cards are so small that they arrive in an envelope and I'm sure customs doesn't check envelopes. Mine came from Singapore and arrived in about 4 days with no issues.

I'm in Vancouver too. Goodluck!

Oh you might try these guys too. They may have the Ultra if you really want it:

http://vancouver.craigslist.org/ele/209427595.html

yee

Trophies
Website
revscene.net
XP
Country
Canada
Hi.  I am wondering if anyone know where in Canada I can get the Sandisk Ultra II 1 GB microSD?  I can old find the slower normal one.  Anywhere in the Vancouver area would be great, or any canadian website.  let me know, thanks

I ordered my Sandisk regular 2 GB micro (works 5/5 perfect on my M3 Lite) off eBay for $89.95 USD and it arrived with no customs/duty. Just make sure if you buy one off eBay, that the seller doesn't ship by a courier (like UPS, FEDEX, etc). USPS is best. The cards are so small that they arrive in an envelope and I'm sure customs doesn't check envelopes. Mine came from Singapore and arrived in about 4 days with no issues.

They're fakes, I checked them out before.

ROMz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

They're fakes, I checked them out before.

ya for 46$ 2Gb microsd thats total bull... minimum cheapest u could find for a 2Gb atm in e-stores will be around 80-100$ usd

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Badcatalex @ Badcatalex:
    sony should #stopkillinggames
  • Badcatalex @ Badcatalex:
    they killed LittleBigPlanet online, which was the main core of every LBP game
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    for real
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    at least with them, it was because of the DDOS attacks, ubisoft was just scummy
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol newegg+
    Screenshot-20240423-053504-Gmail.jpg
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol newegg+