Sanctum 3D

Discussion in 'Books, Music, TV & Movies' started by Youkai, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Youkai
    OP

Youkai Demon

Jul 1, 2004
    Germany
    Germany , NRW
    Well yeah might post it in a Block but I think it fits here at least the same if not even better.

yeah so I just watched Sanctum 3D and I have to say even thaught I really don't like the setting its an AWESOME movie !
    even thaught its just a "movie" its still great seeing how all the different characters react in the situation they are in.

I'll give a little description, for something better visit imdb or another review site (my english is not as good as I could write some great review anyways)

[​IMG]
    So yeah the Story begins at the Esa-ala caves in Papua New Guinea (wiki says in real its "Cave of Swallows" located in Mexico) with a team of people who want to discover the unknown caves.
    after a faithful accident where one of the team died and many blaming the expedition leader a storm comes up and floods the caves leaving them no choice but to depend on the one they are blaming ....
    now a group of people are trying to escape the Cave trough a just recently found and still unknown part of the cave they hope not to be flooded already.
    A hard journey begins with many obstacles not only physical but psychical as well !
    What would you do with neither enough food nor water air and whatever you could think off stuck in a thin and dark cave!

Even thaught this only got 5 out of 10 stars from IMDB I have to say this is one of the better movies i have watched recently and it is really no wonder this movie was at least Nominated for the best effects award !
    I would really suggest anyone watching this, like i said i really really do not like settings like this cuz it makes me feel awkward (dieing underwater without air is my worst nightmare) but that movie was worth it ^^

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice