San Diego GOP chairman exposed as Fairlight co-founder

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by BlueStar, Apr 30, 2008.

1. BlueStar
    OP

Member BlueStar GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
  2. matriculated

Member matriculated GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    That's pretty funny. I wonder how this is all going to turn out.

3. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    I suppose it had better be said I have no love for any party anywhere in the world (politician is a synonym for lying cheating bastard as far as I am concerned) but it looks like

1) We have a politician who understands computers with presumably the beneficial effects of not making arcane/stupid law/policies and actually being able to use one in the first place.

2) We have a politician who could at a stretch have some sense beaten into them regarding copyright legislation.

3) Actually understands some other parts of the world (putting aside the seemingly almost pathological hatred of communism).

4) Being in finance could perhaps understand how stuff works: in a move I know is mirrored across the world the local council forced anything "industrial" (mechanics perhaps at a stretch but the car wash that replaced them?) from the "middle" (read anything but the very edges) of town a couple of years back and is now wondering why a good chunk of people lack a (decent) job and anyone of any intellectual capability is a commuter (although in something resembling a stroke of good sense now caters to them), conversely all the villages around here enjoyed a nice boom of sorts.

This is not to say I do not find it ironic but I believe it was Mr Yamamoto Tsunetomo who said "If we were to cast aside every man who had made a mistake once, useful men could probably not be come by".

4. NeSchn

Member NeSchn GBAPimpdaddy.

United States
    Pwned. Awesome though that he doesn't regret it.

5. yuyuyup

Member yuyuyup GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    I'm jealous he's on the GOP side of the isle